How to Make Your Goals Stick
George is a Regular TV Personality on ABC’s A.M. Northwest
How to Master Your Time
How to Stay Positive in a Negative World
Your Autographed Copy of George’s New Book:
Grab a copy of George’s NEWEST book, and use his strategies to keep you energized throughout the day while learning how to use simple tools and strategies to become more productive. George walks you through simple, yet effective models to help you take control of your day once and for all. You can get your copy, and save by purchasing in bulk for your next event! Learn more about the book.
World’s Greatest Business and Life Strategist
International Speaker and Personal Development Pioneer
International Speaker and Author
Star of the Movie “The Secret” and CEO of Neuro Gym
Mark Schutter – UTC of Washington
Gary Hulsenburg – Storm Products
Contact Us and Book George For Your Next Event!
10 Reasons to
- #10: Happy Clients! Your experience with George will be a breath of fresh air. He makes sure that all of your needs are taken care of and that your audience receives key messages in his talk.
- #9: Customized Content And Service. George loves to customize messages for his clients – so he’ll work with you to craft a program that works perfectly for your event agenda.
- #8: Riveting Stories. There’s nothing more compelling than a vivid story that teach us important lessons and enhance key points. George is a powerful story-teller and weaves them in throughout his presentation to emphasize important content.
- #7: High Energy! George brings the energy. Want to bring the energy up in the morning, after lunch or to end the day? George will light a spark in your audience, regardless of the time of day!
- #6: Relevant Content. George brings the latest research and cutting edge tools to your audience that can immediately be applied to achieve quick and positive change.
- #5: Experience. George has been speaking and training since 2004. Whether it's a conference of thousands, or a retreat for 10, George can deliver for you.
- #4: Engaging. George engages your audience throughout the presentation, and challenges them to step outside their comfort zones. George believes your audience deserves to be engaged with, and not spoken "at" and they will thank you for it.
- #3: Easy to Work With. From your first conversation with George until your event is complete, George makes it easy to work with him. You'll have his cell phone# and email address. George is TECHNOLOGY savvy, and takes the worry out of tech uncertainties.
- #2: Preparation. George is a stickler when it comes to preparing. You will have 2 calls with George. The initial overview call, and the final prep call. This ensures that you and George stay on the same page, while being able to adapt to any last minute changes that may come up.
- #1: It's all about You. George is one of the most high-energy and motivational speakers you will find because he knows how to spark passion, inspire action and genuinely move people. It’s not about George; it’s about you and your audience. He’s passionate about making a difference and it comes through on and off stage. His commitment is simple: serve you and do whatever it takes to make your event a home run.